Thursday, August 27, 2020

Good Enough

Still need to yank the core support over to get the hood to latch, but it's good enough for now and it doesn't look THAT bad I suppose. Headlights even work! Now two of my three running cars are hoodless...time to get the integras painted and FINALLY installed 4-5 years later.

New front LCAs, driverside UCA and long bolt, tie rod ends, ball joints, tie rods, and steering rack up replaced up front. Feels decent even with my eyeball alignment. Hoping Alec can get it sorted out here in a few weeks before the Mac Park event mid-September. I also put the godspeed rear UCAs on while I was at it since this thing needs a full alignment anyway and I want to see how minimal rear camber feels. I'm ready to rip this thing again. Shouts out to Alec for making me put this back together.

The new miatas pre mandrel bent DOM tubing spec miata cage parts came in, waiting on the straight DOM tubing to get here and I'll be starting that soon.Updates whenever it's worth it.