Monday, August 24, 2020

Fast & Loose

I recently went on a week long work trip to Ohio for some training and brought my copy of PBOD to finally dive into on the plane. I notoriously take months if not years to finish a novel. Not because it's a burden or anything; I love reading, but when I'm not at work I'm on the road a lot and am rarely the passenger, so it can be challenging to dedicate even a half hour to reading when I have a million other things going on when I'm not traveling.

I despise flying, but was looking forward to it this time around because this has been sitting on my coffee table as a coaster while I was finishing Orwells 1984 again. I won't spoil any details, but the book is fucking fantastic. This might be the fastest I've ever finished a book; just before reaching my layover in Chicago. The "Quality Content" list to the right of this page has a link to the Fast & Loose web store if you want to grab a copy, which I highly recommend. BMX needs more crews like this who aren't worried about gaining likes or followers, but more worried on chasing the never ending stoke and making memories with your friends.